📣 Improvements and new features
- See who created a campaign.
Note: this will only work on newly-created campaigns, not ones created before this release.
- From the Campaign Details drawer, you will be notified if an Audience Filter / Offer Type / Offer is no longer available (eg. if you clone a campaign and a filter applied isn't possible with the new campaign).
- When you update the star campaign status, date or name in the Optimize Campaigns pop-up, these will also update in the Overlapping Campaigns section.
- You can now update tags and update the scheduled date of an exported campaign.
- Set your offer types in a defined order to make it easier to find the right one.
Define the order of your offer types
See the offers pop up in your desired order when you choose one
- You can archive campaigns that have not yet been exported (for campaign manager and team admin)
- Now, when you delete a tag, a pop-up will tell you how many campaigns this will impact.
- When you're in a monthly view, you can now click on the week number and be brought directly to that week's Campaign Plan.
🐛 Bug fixes
- Domain names are now completely visible with a mouse-over.
- Now you can no longer create an offer when no offer type is selected.
- Export will now work, even if the easy settings page has never been updated.